I tried to fix the characters' reflections on the water ground as best as I could as suggested by Khadit
. Hmm, I could have done better with the right hind leg but for some reason Photoshop was lagging and I'm way too lazy anyway x) At least I fixed the right dueclaw on the reflection and the raven+paw part is not glued to the real left front paw anymore. I'm not going to fix anything else on this drawing, honest'! Thanks for the suggestion again There's Aloka on this drawing, so DO NOT use for any of your sites, rpg, blogs or anything. Do not use at all.
Thanks for your understanding.
Meaning "Hopping into puddles" in icelandic from what Google says
This was started a week before Samhain/Hallowe'en and was supposed to be finished for said-Samhain. But I have no time nor motivation to be honest.
This picture is a puzzle to me.
I liked the sketch, then not.
I liked the lineart, then not.
I started a complex background then deleted everything.
I wanted it to be landscape-sized then portrait, then landscape, then portrait, then landscape again.
I wanted to finish it, then not, then yes, then not, then yes, then not, then yes, then not, then yes again.
Eventually, as undecided as I was, I ended up with this stupid empty background. The shading also sucks, same goes with the anatomy/perspective.
Once I like this picture, then not, then yes again, then I don't know.
Then I opted for a title inspired by a certain music, then another one, and another one again, and another one and back to one of the previous ones, and a new one, and eventually this one.
I wanted snow, then rain, then nothing, then rain again.
I wanted an early morning sky, then a grey stormy sky, then a twilight sky, then this randomly appeared.
I wanted mountains, no mountains, mountains, no mountains, mountains, no mountains.
I wanted to post it, then no, then yes, then no, now it's here but I don't know for how long it'll remain in my gallery.
Hmf, I've never been so unsettled about a picture before 0_o'
- yes it's supposed to be water-like ground, a place between two worlds( "ours" and the Celtic Other World), same place as here fav.me/d6cphq2
- yes I'm well aware of anatomy mistakes and the very weird head for the wolf
- I used a reference from google( but did not trace!) for the raven on the left
- the rain drops look pixalized, I made my brush too small and when I used it I had to choose a bigger size which pixelised it; it even looks like shooting stars instead of rain drop lol
- I seldom draw anymore so enjoy this one as I don't know when/if another drawing will come
- thanks again to Pample
for the redline on the initial sketch
- random is random
- that previous line was the best statement ever
Music inspiration 'Hoppípolla' from Sigur Ros, instrumental one here www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-7YR0…
(at least the one I opted for in the end for the title, because many songs where in the league uh)
Aloka, Huginn and Muginn (C)
-----Wonderful giftarts I wanna share